Do you love the dark, mysterious aesthetic of the goth subculture? If so then this blog post is for you. We will be discussing 10 clothing and styling tips for those who are looking to embrace their darker side in a way that is both stylish and practical.
- Wear a black top and skirt with some dark colored tights
- Add a splash of color by wearing a bright nail polish or lipstick
- Pair your favorite goth outfit with some combat boots for an edgy look
- Layer on the accessories – wear multiple bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings to spice up your outfit
- Add some length to your hair with layers or highlights
- Put on makeup that is darker than what you usually wear because it will make you appear more pale and mysterious
- Get inspired by artists like Alice Cooper, Marilyn Manson, or Gerard Way for clothing ideas
- Get creative when styling your hair- try braiding sections of hair together in different ways or adding extensions for extra volume at the roots
- Experiment with eyeliner styles such as winged liner or smoky eyes to create dramatic looks
- Don’t be afraid to experiment- if you don’t like it then change it!
With these 10 clothing and styling tips for goth girls, you will be able to rock your style with confidence! Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned veteran of the scene, we hope this post has given you some great ideas on how to bring out your inner dark side. Remember that it is all about having fun with what makes YOU feel good – not following every trend somebody else tells you is cool. For more fashion inspiration from alt outfits, check out our blog at altoutfits.com